Sunday, 12 January 2014
Star of David = Star of Jesus Christ
The Star of David is made up of two equilateral triangles. One triangle is pointing down, and the other triangle is pointing up. The triangle that is pointing down is God's triangle and represents the Trinity of Soul, Body, and Spirit; or God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit of God reaching down to mankind. The triangle that is pointing up is mankind's triangle and also represents the trinity of soul, body, and spirit, but of mankind reaching up to God.
The Star of David represents:
1. who Jesus Christ is - God and man together in a single physical form only exists in the physical person of Jesus Christ.
2. what Jesus Christ did - Through the Blood-Substitution Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, any person can be reconciled to God.
3. what Jesus Christ does - Through Jesus Christ, any person can have At-One-Ment with God.
4. what the "Born Again" Children of God are able to do through Jesus Christ - The Star of David is the symbol that fully represents the spiritual intercourse referenced in The Book of John chapter 17 where Jesus Christ is in God, the "Born Again" Children of God are in Jesus Christ, and thereby "Born Again" Children of God are in God through faith in Jesus Christ.
The "sign"/icon/symbol for the Messiah, the Greatest King, or King of Kings; who would come from the lineage of David, who would be fully God and also fully man throughout eternity can only be Jesus the Christ - the God/Man. The Star of David is and can only be the "sign"/icon/symbol for Jesus Christ.
Revelation 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
The Star of David is the Star of Jesus Christ.
- The Star Of David Is The "sign"/Icon/Symbol For Jesus Christ, by Steve D. Pardue; Cynet.com